Friday, August 17, 2012

Bring on the Brows

There is one piece of beauty advice my Aunt Beth has been preaching since I can remember: Don't overpluck your eyebrows. Of course I overplucked my eyebrows...what girl in middle school did you know that didn't have world's tiniest brows for a year or two? Then once you realize you looked tragic, it took what felt like eons to grow them back. To this day, I still believe in helping your brows out a little bit by filling them in. Not making them bigger than what they are...just giving them a little boost by pronouncing them. Everyone looks better with a little brow definition...I'm a true believer. My brows are thin and light in color and when I do my eye makeup, they can get lost in the madness. I'm not talking about coming out of the bathroom looking like Unversity of Kentucky's Anthony Davis (just Google unibrow) either...just a little something something.

No comments:

Post a Comment