Sunday, September 16, 2012

Forever Blonde

I have tried every hair product there is so I feel that I'm the perfect person to let it be known when I find a keeper. This line by Paul Mitchell, Forever Blonde, does everything it says it does. My favorite is the Forever Blonde Shampoo because the scent is simply delicious. Purple shampoos like this one intensifies blonde and white toned hair. This color-depositing shampoo brightens hair and prevents brassiness. Trying this shampoo was a suggestion from my stylist who was trying to take my hair from damaged from being over-processed and styled to silky smooth. Mission accomplished...my hair is the healthiest it's been in years. Between this line and their Awapuhi keratin collection, Paul Mitchell is winning my heart over more and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment