Friday, November 2, 2012

South Florida First Date

Sometimes you just have to face reality...and that reality is that I live in South Florida. Because of the weather factor, you can get away with almost anything at any time of the year...or at least that is what I'm rolling with. So, I thought I would provide some weather-appropriate outfits for those of us with some beach-proximity. As the days go on, you may have to tweak these outfits according to the dropping temperature. Perhaps wear a long green maxi skirt with the pink top and sandals. Try a long sleeve floral top tucked into the navy skirt on the right. The tiniest alterations can create the perfect outfit. Now, get on out there and fall in love. 

2 comments:

  1. I do love the wedges and blue skirt outfit, the hand bag is really nice. But I'm not sure if I would wear that on a first date? The middle one is definitely more first date for me, I would have to feel more covered up around a bloke I don't know as he might just sit there staring and it's awkward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree...the middle one is most my style, as well. Love the bright colors and neutral top!

    ReplyDelete