Sunday, January 20, 2013

Work it at Work

Just because you are going to work, doesn't mean you can't wear work-appropriate, pretty makeup. To get my everyday look, I start by filling in my eyebrows with Ulta's brow pencil in warm brown. Next, I apply eyelid primer to entire eyelid. Once my lids are primed, I use e.l.f. Golden Bronzer (comes with four shades and doubles as eye shadow), placing the lightest champagne hue in the inner corners of my eyes and on my brow bone. I then apply a medium brown shadow to the majority of my eyelid, adding a dark chocolate brown to the crease and outer area (I use L'Oreal's Wear Infinite Studio Secrets in Rose Fields). Using a Q-tip, smudge that same dark chocolate brown along your bottom lashes instead of liner. Finish up with liquid liner (my favorite is Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen in Black) and a few coats of mascara (I mix Bad Gal and Maybelline's Colossal Volum' Express). This look is subtle enough to pair with a bold lipstick or keep it low-key with gloss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment