Thursday, May 16, 2013

Socks Buns Turned Sock Balls


Believe me...I rock a sock bun like it's my job. It's the ultimate second day hair move or in my case the ultimate lazy/I woke up late/I wanted 10 more minutes of sleep move. However, I have been wanting to spice up the typical sock bun. So, I took the beige sock bun that I made and squished it together making more of a little donut hole (unfortunately not of the Krispy Kreme descent). After scrunching the sock bun into a knot/ball, I wrapped a similarly colored hair tie around it, securing the ball shape. I place my hair in a bun, resting the sock ball above the pony. I then wrapped the hair hanging from the pony around the sock ball and secured that with another beige hair tie. Voila - a funkier sock bun. Looks fancier than it is - just how I like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment