Saturday, May 11, 2013

These are a Few of My Favorite Things: Skin Edition

There is nothing more important than taking care of your skin. No one wants to look 65 when they're 35. Nothing cute about that. Allow me to share with you a few of my favorite products. On the top right is Dr. Teal's epsom salt (eucalyptus spearmint). It's perfect for soaking and the eucalyptus spearmint is the ultimate remedy for relaxing and relieving a tired body. To the right is my new favorite sunscreen. Neutrogena's Beach Defense smells good, blocks the sun (SPF 30), and is water resistant for 80 minutes. It's Neutrogena - doesn't get much better for your skin than that brand. In the top right is my favorite moisturizer. The Body Shop's seaweed mattifying moisture lotion has SPF 15 is perfection for combination/oily skin and is an all-in-one oil-balance, moisturization and UVA/UVB protection. Bottom right is St. Ives fresh skin apricot scrub. This a basic that everyone needs. This product helps scrub away the impurities and makeup from a long day and refresh your skin. I use mine twice a week. Bottom left is Johnson's baby bedtime lotion. I use it before bed and the calming lavender scent is the ultimate relaxation trick before hitting the hay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment