Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Pregaming Wrinkles

In my amazing package of goodies from L'Oreal, I found something I was extremely excited about...anti-aging products. While I may be in my 20's, I want to do whatever I can to prevent wrinkles so I don't look like a bag of bones and wrinkles when I am a bit "wiser". I've been using these products twice a day (once before work and once before bed). The Revitalift for eyes is intended to not only help with dark circles, but also to fight the fine lines that accumulate around women's eyes. The concentrated serum is my favorite product of the three. It feels like silk when you apply it to your face. Who wouldn't like that? The moisturizer (in the jar) is a daily must. Overall, after over two weeks of using this line, my skin feels smoother and softer. I also think my dark under eye circles are not quite as dark. Mission "Pregame Wrinkles" accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment