Sunday, June 16, 2013

Tan (Finger) Tips to Toes

The beauty of Birchbox is getting to try out samples of treats and finding out what works for you and what is just hype. My gal pal, Mary, suggested I try this self-tanning towel/wipe from Comodynes Urban Cosmetics. Since the storm rolled in as soon as I slipped into my bikini this afternoon, I decided today was the perfect time to try out this product. I followed the directions and made sure my skin was moisturized before using the wipe on my body. I, as always, made sure not to concentrate on areas such as elbows, ankles and knees. Results show in 3 hours. While I did have a good base tan, I didn't notice an orange-tint. I was pleasantly surprised with the non-drastic results. I would definitely use this product again...I'll try anything twice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment