Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Sparkles, Spikes and Sassy Shoes



There is no better feeling than getting new high heels...in the world, there isn't a better feeling. You'll never be able to convince me otherwise. But, seriously. The arrival of these heels, from Zara, was the only thing that has kept me going since last week. Is it just me or when you know a new pair of heels is coming do you obsess over what the perfect outfit would be divine with them? Thought this would be the perfect opportunity to bust out my tight mustard pencil skirt from H&M. I paired the skirt and heels with this white and black blouse from Forever21. The necklace added a little feminine touch to the buttoned-up blouse. I kept the rest of my jewelry simple (or non-existent) and rocked a little magenta Sephora lipstick for a pop of color. Loving this outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment