Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy Houndstooth and New Year

I recall, and might I add...very clearly...disliked houndstooth when I was a little girl. But, as my mother always told me, things are cyclical. And just like that...houndstooth is back and cuter than ever. This dress (from Target...get out, right?) is thick enough for a true northern winter outfit or worn alone for a southern "winter" day of 75 degrees. I paired this fab find with black tights, black pumps, a crisp white button up top and a tassel necklace. And of course, I topped off this outfit with red lips (NYX matte lip color). I'd suggest snagging this dress while it's available!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous outfit, I love the white shirt layered underneath.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s. I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! You can read all about it in my latest post: http://tartanmouth.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/get-to-know-me.html Let me know if you answer the questions because I'd love to read your post.

      Delete