Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Current Faves

We buy something new to give it a whirl. We instantly love it or hate it and have immediate buyer's remorse. Here are a few products I've tried over the last few months and I've decided are keepers!
Starting from top left, this is a mauve lip liner (pictured is from Urban Decay but my favorite is from The Body Shop - color: Clover). I use this shade to line my lips before applying my nude lipstick or nude lipgloss. It makes ALL the difference.
Next up, this Essie polish (in my top 3 shades of polish). This color, Fifth Avenue was first purchased for me by my now fiance and I recently had to restock because I use so often (winter AND summer). It's the ultimate red...not too blue...not too orange.
Next, my favorite shade of blue for summertime. This royal blue (by Sinful Colors --$2 at drugstores) looks so amazing on tan skin and is vibrant!
Erase Paste by Benefit is just my type of concealer. It's thick enough to hide my zombie-like dark circles but doesn't look cakey. Plus, a little bit goes a long way with this product so restocking is at a minimum.
This Revlon Colorburst Lip Stain stick was a surprisingly great product. I, for some reason, wasn't loving the idea but am so impressed. It has a refreshing mint flavor and the thick pencil helps with precision. Stays on all day - perfect for summer!
This Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow palette is a product perfect for any skin tone and all year round. I use the top two on a daily basis and add in the bottom two for evening! It's neutral enough to be paired with any lipstick shade!

No comments:

Post a Comment