Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Best Boyfriend Borrows


Since my fiance and I live together, there are twice the amount of products in our bathroom. I've ended up trying some of his products, whether that was because I ran out of my own or because I am a product junkie and needed to know if I liked them.

Above is the lotion that Eric received as a little bonus in his Easter basket and it's safe to say, I'm obsessed. It's not greasy but after I apply, I can visibly tell how moisturized my skin is. This lotion smells AMAZING. It has a distinct "man scent" but it's not over powering.

This is my new favorite lotion. My ultimate daily product. Below are more products I've borrowed from him that now I use as regularly as he does!
I buy fiance's shampoo so that in case of emergency, I can use it if I run out of my own. I bought this Aussie Men Daily 2-in-1 shampoo (plus conditioner) and ended up using it with every wash of my own hair. Since it has conditioner added, it made my hair extra soft. Not to mention, the scent is AH-MAZING! 
                               

No comments:

Post a Comment