Monday, April 20, 2015

Planning a Getaway?

Spring is here and it's finally getting warm enough for perhaps a....weekend getaway? I'd like to think so. I always stress about what to wear on a weekend trip so if you're like me, maybe give the above outfit a go (or your version of it). This particular outfit was made to stay on the low end of a budget. 

These boyfriend jeans are $17...yes, $17 on www.sheinside.com - woo! The backpack (since I've been seeing them everywhere) is from Target and totally affordable...not to mention - SUPER practical. These leopard print flats are basically a neutral..AMIRIGHT? Plus, they are under $25. This top, by Enza Costa, could be replicated by basically any store. This would be the perfect $10 tee from H&M in my experience. 

Voila - cute, casual and comfortable! Road trip, here you come!

No comments:

Post a Comment