Monday, August 13, 2012

Bargain Blonde

I have tried every hair coloring method and well, frankly...every hair color. Men are fortunate that they don't have to spend an arm and leg every 6 weeks to get their roots touched up. Turns out, neither do women. A coworker of mine branched out and scheduled an appointment for full highlights at the Paul Mitchell School. After seeing her new sun-kissed streaks, I was convinced. Since then, I've been there for highlights, a hair cut, Keratin treatments and most recently my roots colored. You can not beat the prices...I'm saving nearly $90 every time I get my hair colored. Not only do you have the student doing your hair, but their instructor is there constantly checking on their technique so you can rest assured you won't come out looking like a leopard. Two thumbs up on this find.

No comments:

Post a Comment