Monday, August 13, 2012

Keratin Cures

Some ladies swear by expensive hair products and some don't. I've always been somewhere in the middle...until a recent trip to the salon. As this sassy flamboyant male stylist pointed out...my hair was having a crisis. Since moving to Florida, my hair has been stressed with not only the normal bleaching and styling but now also salt water, chlorine and a larger than life dose of sunshine. My hair was having a mental breakdown and I was at fault. I tried my first Kertain treatment from Paul Mitchell's Awapuhi line. Heaven on earth. These treatments can be as expensive as $100...mine was $18. I have slowly been accumulating other products from this life-changing line. My hair has made a 180. The scent is to die - wild ginger. Try it and thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment