Sunday, May 19, 2013

Hella Hydration

As part of my L'Oreal package of goodies, I received these three Power Moisture products. I'm always hesitant about using cheaper shampoos or conditioners because as someone who some would say "over-processes" their hair, you have to be sensitive when selecting products. However, not only did the shampoo and conditioner above smell heavenly, but it also left my hair feeling soft post-shower. In addition, I tried the mask (to the left) for the first time tonight and loved it! While the mask calls for only a 3-5 minute saturation time, I left it on my hair for an hour (so sue me) and after showering, I'd say it's safe to say my hair appreciated the extra 55 minutes of love. If you are looking for a less expensive line up to add to your hair product rotation, these have my blessings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment