Friday, May 17, 2013

Sneaks are Chic



Absolutely raving about sneakers with dresses and skirts right now. It's just...maj. So, I've taken an outfit I wore with red patent flats and decided you show three different fun sneaks that you could rock. Plus, I've been looking for excuses and reasons to wear these shoes. In the top photo, you'll see my teal Ked-like kicks that are so fun to wear in the summer. Love these with the white skirt - such a fun contrast. Find them in numerous colors from Vans, Keds or even Target (around $15). In the middle photo, I've paired the denim shirt and white high-waisted skirt with Jack Purcell sneaks (a little punky factor with the no-laces look). I've only worn these one (to a movie night - so doesn't even count in my head) so I'm pumped to have a new style to wear these with. The bottom photo shows you the outfit with some hightop dark teal shoes from Urban Outfitters. The point is....time to try out this trend. It's like pairing a leather jacket with a super feminine dress...unexpected but it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment