Thursday, March 6, 2014

Breathe It In

Perfume is my everything. I mean, I keep my perfumes on a cake stand for goodness sake. It's much like heels or jewelry or a purse...just completes the outfit. I've picked out some of my favorite scents that I keep stocked up on. As you can see from the top three, I don't believe in too much Chanel. Coco Mademoiselle is a classic and all three Chanel Chance (the gold/yellow not pictured here) are my go-to fragrances. Flowerbomb, in the bottom left corner, is a scent I can't get enough of. Most of my female coworkers wear it and I just never get tired of it. It's a comforting smell to me. In the middle of the bottom row is an oldie, but goodie. Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker was a staple for me in college but the scent is still as lovely as ever. I can't quite put my finger on what I like about it but it's a hidden gem. Last but not least, my ultimate favorite...Jimmy Choo. It's the most enticing smell in the world...in my opinion..and luckily for me, it's my blog so I'm allowed to act like that makes it the truth. If you haven't tried it out, do yourself a favor and spring into Sephora for a quick test run. And if nothing else, these bottles are just damn cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment