Thursday, March 6, 2014

Car Shopping With Cole

While in the process of car shopping, it's important to dress the part. Is this really the case? Not in a sane person's world. However, it all makes perfect sense in my mind. So, before heading to the dealership, the natural thing for me to do was to slip on my favorite driving loafers. These Cole Haan beauties are one of my favorite purchases...ever (and that's really saying something). Not only are they are classy little additive but they are comfy (saving me from the dreadful blisters my typical sky-high heels inflict). 

1 comment:

  1. That is a great tip! Car shopping can be exhausting. No one can predict how long it will take one to find their dream car. So it’s really important to wear comfortable clothes all the time. Thanks for sharing!

    Lance Gross @ Royal on the East Side

    ReplyDelete