Sunday, May 11, 2014

Rodan + Fields: Product Review


When I got the opportunity to try out Rodan + Fields products, I jumped on it! Aja Sharp, a new Rodan + Fields consultant, sent me some amazing products to try and dare I say, I'm in LOVE!

The first product I tried was the Micro-Dermabrasion Paste. It's oil-free and gently exfoliates your face. It feels like a sugar scrub and left my face baby soft. After the paste, I slathered on the Night Renewing Serum which helps skin texture with retinol. The combination of these two products together is unreal...the softest my face has felt in years!

The third product I have become hooked on is the REDEFINE Eye Clothes. These makeup removing clothes serve a duel purpose. Not only does it take off any makeup after a long day, but they also help fight the visible signs of aging (I may be 26 but it's not too early to start!). The plastic box these clothes come in is durable and great for travel!

Since I spend so much time in the sun, living in Florida, it's important that I always have quality lip products to keep my lips soft and protected. The REDEFINE Lip Renewing Serum comes in a power-packed capsule. The serum helps retain moisture and smoothes the texture in your lips.

I'm a believer and my suggestion is...give these products a go! Contact Aja Sharp by phone (812-343-7280) or by email (ajarosesharp@gmail.com) for more information or to order your products!

No comments:

Post a Comment