Thursday, September 4, 2014

Drugstore Products I Can't Live Without: Makeup Edition

Sure I have a ton of hair product faves, but of course, I have makeup must-haves too! Here are a few products that you can get at your local drugstore that if you try, I'm sure you'll love!

Baby Lips is the silkiest of lip glosses. My fave coworker, Sam, introduced me to it and now I'm an addict. I put it on and wear it alone or under my lipstick. It has the perfect amount of shine.

Milani Baked Blush is my NARS alternative. The best color is Coralina (comparable to NARS Torrid). Give it a go!

Revlon ColorStay liquid liner is a product I've been using for years. The felt tip end makes it easy to make a nice, clean line. For the cat eye look, this is a must!

L'Oreal Telescopic mascara is THE product that I depend on. I find it to be better than Benefit's They're Real...and THAT'S saying something.

Revlon ColorStay concealer makes my dark under eye circles vanish. The sponge tip helps with easy application and it doesn't come out too quickly so it's manageable. If I didn't use this, I'd look like a zombie.

Rimmel Stay Matte powder (I use the translucent shade) is another keeper. After I apply my concealer and foundation, I dust this lightly on my entire face, focusing on my t-zone and under my eyes to lock in the concealer. Next up, bronzer! This powder is good for touch ups throughout the day to downplay oil and shine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment