Saturday, November 22, 2014

YOUNIQUE: Product Review

No mascara...(yikes...) 
Added black liquid liner and a coat of regular mascara (L'Oreal Telescopic...my drug store fave)

I FINALLY got the chance to try a product that I've been seeing everywhere and I can't wait to tell you guys about it! I am all about mascara and I am guilty of not caring if it has a "natural" look. I like thick, long lashes that say "Hello world, I am here and fab!" So, Younique is the ultimate product for me.

Here is how it works...
This eyelash enhancing duo (there are two tubes that make up this product) that plump up your lashes 300% in thickness and volume.

1.) Apply a thin coat of your favorite regular mascara on top and both lashes. Let dry.
2.) Apply an even coat of the Transplanting Gel (don't worry, it's black so just looks like mascara) on lashes.
3.) Before the transplanting gel dries, apply the fibers (applied with a mascara-style wand) onto lashes.
4.) Seal the fibers with another coat of the transplanting gel.

The fibers are 100% natural green tea fibers.

Interested in trying this MUST HAVE product? Contact Courtney Thacker at 317-796-2009 or courtney.thacker@sbcglobal.net or here. Courtney got me my Younique products in no time at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment