Saturday, November 22, 2014

Apartment to "Home"

When my boyfriend and I moved in together, we slowly realized we needed to make our apartment a home for both of us. We sold couches, coffee tables, etc. and searched for the perfect pieces that we'd both love. This blue chair is our favorite find (from Marshalls). We found the couch at Ashley Furniture (someone HAD to have a chaise lounge...) and we love it (but...so do our pets). This coffee table is what I'm most thrilled about. We bought it off Craigslist for $20. It was originally black metal but in true Kacey fashion, I spray painted it gold (with help of handy boyfriend). To tie it all together, we agreed on this rug from Rugs USA (and at a great 60% off price, too!).

With our living room coming together, I feel like Chicago is truly "home" now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment