Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Routine Round Up

I feel like I have been posting a lot about facial products that I like but I can't help it - great skin is the key to life (...or something like that). So, I'm back to share my daily routine that has been working wonders for my skin over the past few weeks. In the winter months, it's easy to continue your routine of harsh toners and washes but it's important to moisturize all year long. Your skin in the winter gets dry and tight so here are some products that may save you.
For starters, I use this Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash year-round because it's dermatologist-recommended and does the trick for me. It's simple and works.
Next, I use this Ultra Facial Toner by Kiehl's. It looks, feels and goes on more like a lotion. It's definitely not a harsh toner that burns your skins and kills everything in sight.
My final step is this Nutriganics Serum by The Body Shop. It was on clearance for $10 and is great for anti-aging (never too soon to start fighting those wrinkles, gal pals!) so I thought I'd try it out...I was out of face lotion anyway. This product is my favorite! It glides on like silk and unlike some serums, doesn't have a greasy feel.
My skin feels amazing - give it a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment