Monday, March 2, 2015

Chop Chop

I mentioned I was turning over a new leaf so in true female fashion, I obviously had to get a new hair cut, too! That's how women work - they make a big change in their life and then voila - they dye/cut/shave that business and call it a day. New hair, new woman...am I right?
So how did I land on this "lob" (long bob)? Well, everyone's doing it and with every photo I saw posted with this new 'do, I grew more and more obsessed with the idea that I too could chop my dead ends and get something fresh. As a gal barely over 5'2'', my long hair was starting to have the Wednesday Adams effect on me...or so I thought. It just wasn't doing anything for me and had lost it's trendy factor. Insert lob here.
I mean, Kim Kardashian did it so....

No comments:

Post a Comment