Sunday, September 21, 2014

Splurge vs Steal

So...like every woman breathing, I was DYING for these Stuart Weitzman over-the-knee black leather boots. However, while I'm still swooning over a recent promotion, I can't go spending $635 on a pair of boots that will likely be ruined in one day in the Chicago snow. So...I did what I do best. I almost physically ran into the deal of a decade. I found a pair of black leather over-the-knee boots that are the spitting image of Stuart's masterpiece. They are by Unisa and I found them at DSW. How much you ask? A whooping $50...
<insert wide-eyed emoji here>

They are basically identical you say? Well, thank you...I think so myself.

Can you tell which is which?
(The top one is Unisa and the bottom is Stuart Weitzman. Boom.)

No comments:

Post a Comment